Thank you for choosing The AAR as your professional trade association! We are here to provide you with valuable benefits, services, education and technology opportunities to enhance your professional and personal success. We are here to assist you and look forward to working with you.
Applications must be made in person between 8:30AM – 3:30PM, Monday through Friday. Please contact us at (626) 446-2115.
What to Bring:
So that we may process your membership application quickly & smoothly, please bring the following:
- A copy of your DRE License
- Your Driver’s License or a Photo ID
- Completed Membership Application with signature of your Broker or authorized Office Manager*
- Addendum to REALTOR® Membership Application (Ethics/Orientation Agreement) – Available at the AAR Office
*Unsigned or incomplete applications can not be processed, unfortunately.
Payment of Fees:
Membership: Credit card (Visa or MasterCard), check or cash
SUPRA eKEYs: Credit card or check (no cash)
Note: SUPRA eKEYs can only be issued in person to you. You may not send another individual.
For current REALTOR® brokers or salespersons transferring from another REALTOR® Association, please note the following:
Obtain a Letter of Good Standing from your former Association. This letter must verify that you have paid your California and National Association of REALTORS® dues for the current year. It must also list the date on which you attended Orientation.
Transferring with a current SUPRA eKEY service?
You must terminate your SUPRA eKEY service with your former Association, a new eKEY will be activated at the AAR.
New Member Orientation:
Applicants for REALTOR® membership must complete an orientation program. Failure to comply will result in suspended membership.
- New Member Orientation occurs around every 6 weeks.
- Members must attend an orientation session within 120 days of joining.
- Before attending Orientation, you must complete: NAR® Online Ethics Training for NEW MEMBERS or any other NAR®-approved training.
- Print your confirmation of completion and bring it with you to the New Member Orientation.
NAR® Code of Ethics Training